Fire is dangerous but when we set fire in the middle of the jungle while camping, it looks like one of the most beautiful things. Fire is a natural thing and it has been saving mankind for uncountable decades but at the same time, it has destroyed many lives. People have been finding ways to take out fire by installing the best and the latest kind of fire suppression system in Dubai and yet, disastrous events occur.
FM 200 fire suppression is the latest and the most guaranteed way to take out fire. People in UAE have to keep it in their cars when sometimes, there is a lot of traffic and heat is a lot. We have seen videos of car engines getting so heating that they catch fire. Researchers and scientists are doing a lot of work in finding the best techniques to handle fire and we have found some amazing facts from those researches.
- If you have old newspapers and magazines at home or in the backyard and you live in the part of the country that is very hot, then get rid of the old papers because they are prone to catch fire.
- If you live in a farm then compost heaps and haystacks can catch fire even if thunder strikes on the pile.
- None of us would have thought that food we eat, have such fuel sources that can generate heat. And you will be boggled to know that pistachios are said to be dangerous by the International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code. It has so much natural oils that with enough heat, it can catch fire by itself. This is also called spontaneous combustion.
- You must have seen the movie of Ghost Rider where the actor’s head is smoking before it gets fire. And you will be shocked to know that such thing happens in real life as well, well not the fire part but the smoke part only. If you run or hike fast, you will see smoke coming from your head or from the side of your head and this is called combustion.
- When nature needs to revive, most of the time, it burns due to thunder strikes and even due to extreme heat. And, in 1987, the event called The Black Dragon Fire, the wildfire burned 20 million acres from Chine to Soviet Union.